As Trevor and I travel down Route 66, we’re always looking for new and exciting places to go. If you know of some place on or near Route 66, please let us know.
Some places that are of interest to me are:
- Ted’s Garage, Clinton, IL
- Charlie Parkers, Springfield, IL
- Any BBQ place in St. Louis or Kansas City
- There’s the place where they throw dinner rolls at you, but I cannot remember the name
- Mark Twain National Park
- There’s a soda pop place right on Route 66 that has over 200 different sodas from around the world
So, if you know of a place that is off-the-wall, weird, or just a great place to go, please post here and share it with the rest of us.